Pages

Monday 7 September 2015

Pae Tamariki sample

Description: On the 31st of July we did this thing called Pae Tamariki this is when  Kapa haka groups around the manawatu regin come together and show everyone there skills at the regent. You can compete if you want to but we didn't.


Big idea:

At Pae Tamariki, I felt nervous on at the start but as went through I got used to it and then I was just having a normal feeling when a usually sing which is HAPPY!

I felt most proud of  getting everything correct because just before it started one my friends told me to change one of the words because it wasn't right but I got it.

I found the ka pana pana most challenging because the leading part can be long and I didn't want to take breaths in the middle of a word.

I managed this by taking really big breaths when it was every body else was doing there part.


At kapa haka I next want to get every word perfect in the new song haere mai.






Feedback/Feedforward 

I think your post is great and that you are a great singer. I think you should be proud because you did really well at the regent. Keep up the great work. Rosalind

1 comment:

  1. It was such a privilege to be in the audience for Pae Tamariki. It was an amazing performance. I was so proud of you all.

    ReplyDelete