Pages

Thursday 3 September 2015

Maths sample

Description: In term 3 our maths topic is multiplication and division. We do a thing called a box method  that is for big times tables. I think that I am very confident with using that strategy. We are also doing another strategy for our division I am also confident on that too.


Big idea:


Image:




Feedback/Feedforward

Serena I think you are doing really well and you are very confident in your workshop and you really know your strategies and you have nothing to work on. Bella


Evaluation:

I think I did a good job because I can easily explain my strategy and get it. I know I'm getting better because I have a good understanding of what I'm doing.



2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Serena! Your confidence in maths has grown SO much this term! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Serena! Your confidence in maths has grown SO much this term! Keep going!

    ReplyDelete