Pages

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Book Bash



What made me choose this book is because the blurb and the title.

What appealed to me was the title the word troublesome made me want to read it.

What hooked me in was also the blurb the adjectives and the word police car made me want to read it.

I think the story is set at the school because in the blurb it said that there was a new kid that could pick on. I think that Jone is the boys name because the title is troublesome jones. I think that Jone is a really boy because of the title and the blurb.

The title sounds like there is a boy and is always in trouble.

The front cover looks like they bunted the truck over because it looks tilted. 

The blurb really hooked me in because when it said police car I thought that it would have a lot action in it. My favourite genre in books are action or comedy so I thought that this book would be perfect. The blurb made me really think that there will be a lot of different suprises through the story.

I think that the story is set in quite a small town where everyone knows every one and that jones the boy wasn't brought up well with maybe only one parent looked after him but not very well. I also think that they dont celebrate Christmas or his birthday because he is alway in trouble.







No comments:

Post a Comment