Pages

Friday 28 August 2015

Pop art

Description:
We have been learning about pop art with Kate. Pop art is when you have for things and they all have different pops of colour. you can also do word pop art too. Famous artist that make pop art are Andy Warhol, Peter Blake, and David Hockney.


Image


Big Idea

We had to make a stencil the cut it out then with a ruler split the paper in to 1/4 and the put all the stencils on. We then had to paint and outline with vivid. I chose a music note because I am really passionate about music.
We were meant to use bright colours that pop thats why its called pop art.


Feedback/feedforward:

I think that Serena did well at painting simple and something she could do. Next time she could be more creative with the colours.


Evaluation:

I think I used a good variety of colours that pop. But I think that I could have made it all look the same.






1 comment:

  1. You have worked hard to produce an effective piece of Pop Art. You have chosen appropriate colours to make your work art and look good. You have explained your learning well so make sure you share it with your family.

    ReplyDelete