Pages

Thursday 27 August 2015

Writing sample

Description: In writing Rebecca gave as a picture and we had to get all of the ideas out of the picture. We are working on planning trying to get every ideas possible this will help us by making our story be more intersting. We also had to do a story moutoin which says things like what is the problem in the story? What is the solution in the story? Things like that.

Big idea/image:

My goal is to use a plan structure!







Feedback/Feedfoward

I think your story is funny and cool but next time you could work on describing the setting so it can be even better! Katie :)


Evaluation: I think I could have described the charecters a bit more and there persnality.





4 comments:

  1. Well Done! Serena your story is so hooking it makes me want to read more they sound
    like that they might be good friends in the end. I agree with Katie you could have described the setting a bit more. But well done you have put lots of detail inside your story.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you story is awesome! Next time you could work on the setting like I did say but apart from that its an amazing story and nothing is bad about it:) From Katie!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and your story is really hooking like grace said!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serena, you have loads of ideas in your writing and I can see that you have planned your writing out and stuck to your plan. I like that you had a clear problem and resolution and that everything worked out in the end. In future writing, adding some more descriptive words would make this even more interesting for your audience. Great work Serena.

    ReplyDelete