Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Inquiry

Description:

For term 4 we have been doing inquiry there were a lot of different options but we had to narrow them down to three. My top choice was impact project with Rebecca my second top choice was graduation with Troy. Then my last one was was 3D printing and designing with James. I got my first impact project with Rebecca


Update:
This is when we were doing the Friday explorers. We got the year 1s and 2s to come to the art space and we taught them some science and I read them a book. Our goal was to have a smile at the end of  kour thirty minutes we asked them if they enjoyed themselves and all said yes!!!


Last day of inquiry evaluation:

What do you think you accomplished? I think that I made the children happy and I think that they learned something new.

What was the most frustrating/challenging thing? Probably the last lesson Katelyn and Milania went to the movies for road patrol and I guitar so it was just Yassmine and she didn't have the right thing so on the day of the Friday explorers we had to think of something on the day.

What was your proudest moment in you inquiry? 
When all the kids said aww when we sad the had to go.

What did you think was going to be easy but took longer?
I thought that the planing was gonna be easy and that I could do it in about five minutes but you actually have to put alot of time and effort.



No comments:

Post a Comment