Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Free verse poetry

Description:
This term we got to pick out of thre choices Troy free verse poetry Elly report and Rebecca descriptive writing. I chose to do free verse poetry with Troy I thought that it would be something different and not only that but also I thought that the little tasters we did poetry caught my eye.

Evaluation:
I think that I'd did a good job on describing and painting a picture into someones mind.
I think that I could work on making it a tiny bit longer.
My goal for next time is to make my poems longer and more rhymes.

Big idea:
Spin spin 
Splish splash 
Water soaking 
Rides
Making me sick
Thick air 
Loud laughter
Delicious sweet caramel
lights on off on off
Cold night
Flickering lights
Living life to the fullest
Disneyland the best day of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment