Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Maths sample

Description:
Lately for maths we have been learning a wide range of diffrent stratigies to help our addition and subtraction questions. I have been working very hard on my maths lately and I have a diffrent stratigies for every addition question. I am in the Elly A and the last stratigie we learnt was rounding and compensating.

Image:

Big idea:
In the number one box I did the partitioning strategy. This is when you break up your number and plus them together. On number two I was partitioning with subtraction and I also did that on the 3rd one. On the fourth one I did the rounding and compensating strategy.

Feedback/Feedfoward: 

I think that you did a very good job at explaining the math in your post. Olivia

Evaluation:
I think that I put a lot of effort into my poster and I think I explained it so that it was clear. But I think could have done one more strategy to prove that I do have wide range.

No comments:

Post a Comment