Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Reading

Description:
My goal is to expand my vocabulary. To help me expand my vocabulary I can have re-read a text to to see if I missed something, or I can read a couple more sentences for any clue for example: I stepped cow in dung. It smelt terrible. I could you the the two words smelt terrible that it might be cow poo, another way is to use a dictornary. I know I'm getting better because I have range of different strategies and I know a lot more words.

Image:




Big idea:

My tic tac toe activity was to write words that had Tri at the start of the word.
I am really proud of all of the work I have done in the time given.

Feedback/Feedforward:

I think Serena did well at finding the words but what I think she can work on is making more detail for the poster. By Bridget

Evaluation:

I think that I did well because I came up with a lot of words and I looked up some words to expand it.
What I think I could have worked on was to put more detail into the poster.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Serena! I just loved reading through your post. It is wonderful to see you include an example in your description. That really helps any readers to understand your goal.

    I'd love for you to think a little bit about what a prefix is...how could you find out? What does the prefix 'tri' mean? Do all of your words fit on your list?

    (I'd love to see you reply to my comment with what you have found out! I don't think you need to change anything in your post!)

    ReplyDelete