Pages

Monday 23 March 2015

Transformation

 Description:  
We have been learning about transformation.  We have specifically learnt that...

  • translation is when an object slides in any direction;
  • rotation is when an object is turned around a central point;
  • reflection is when an object is flipped and has a line of symmetry.

Our challenge was to design a car badge that contained at least one of these aspects of transformation.   


Image: 


Big idea :


Feedback/Feedforward: I think your car badge looks great but I think you could take your time and use your time wisely. Good Job! (Rosalind).


Evaluation: I think that next time for me I could put in another thing so instead of just doing reflection I could do reflection and something else like translation.

3 comments:

  1. I love that you have used the first letter of your name as the inspiration for your car badge Serena! Great to see in your evaluation that you are looking for ways to make your learning more challenging too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elly, If we ever do this again next time I will put my self in the pit a bit more.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Elly, If we ever do this again next time I will put my self in the pit a bit more.

      Delete