Pages

Thursday 26 March 2015

Te Ahu a Turanga Noho Marae

Description:  In week 7, we had an overnight stay at the local Marae in Woodville.  We were immersed in Maori culture and participated in a range of activities.  We set two goals to focus on during our stay.

Image:




Big Idea:  

1.  Did you achieve your goals? The first goal is that I had to wake up later then 7:00 I didn't achieve that. My second goal was to not whine on the gorge walk and I did achieve that goal.  How do you know? I know that I didn't achieve that goal because everyone else started waking up and one of the parent said it was 6:40. I know I achieved this goal because I had tried my hardest to just get on with it and just not talk about it.

2.  What are you most proud of from the marae stay and why? learning how to walk on the stilts fluently because before I had never ever tried it so it was a new thing for me.

3.  What challenged you the most and why? completing the gorge walk because I have not had a long walk for a long time and my little legs couldn't take it

1 comment:

  1. It is great to hear that you managed the Gorge Walk! Did you enjoy it? What was the coolest thing you saw?

    ReplyDelete